We Can Do It Cycling Jersey
Perhaps your cycling crew needs a little wartime propaganda to get the competitive juices flowing. Or you are simply a fan of J. Howard Miller. The work originally saw limited circulation as it was commissioned by Westinghouse Electric in 1943. It was only shown internally for a 2 week period that February before disappearing for almost 4 decades. Rediscovered in the early 1980s, it has been widely reproduced for a myriad of purposes. This includes our sweet We Can Do It Cycling Jersey.
- With our famous Club-cut jerseys you get both a comfortable and ergonomic fit.
- The elastic microfiber polyester allows for maximum breathability and moisture protection.
- Ready for hard riding, our jerseys are anti-wrinkle, anti-sweat, anti-shrinking and quick to dry.
- A modern sublimation process produces bright images that will not fade or crack over multiple washes and is superior to screen printing.
- A hidden zipper showcases the jersey with 3 back pockets for easy utility.
- UPF 30
Please check our sizing charts below (separate charts for inches and centimeters) before purchasing.