La Vie Claire Throwback Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey
One of the most recognizable cycling jersey designs (originally designed by Benetton) may also come with some of the most remembered drama in cycling history. This includes the first million dollar contract offer in cycling history to one Greg Lemond to leave Renault-Elf-Gitane, which he accepted. This jersey has the 1985-1986 sponsor Radar.
We have a fleece lined version of this jersey should you prefer something warmer.
- Benetton designed retro jersey
- With our famous Club-cut jerseys you get both a comfortable and ergonomic fit
- The elastic microfiber polyester allows for maximum breathability and moisture protection
- Ready for hard riding, our jerseys are anti-wrinkle, anti-sweat, anti-shrinking and quick to dry
- A modern sublimation process produces bright images that will not fade or crack over multiple washes and is superior to screen printing
- A hidden full length zipper showcases the jersey
- 3 back pockets for easy utility
- UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) 30
Sizing Guide cm/inches
If you are having trouble deciding, these jerseys are fitted and so we would recommend going up a size or two.